Imagine: you are a company which could compete with the big boys in your niche. You have an awesome website, blog and mailing list. What's missing? A relevant and targeted Google Ads campaign! And to make it complete you will need some new keywords for which you can build your ads. So here are seven tips on how to set up a Google Ads search network campaign with new keywords.
1. Identify Your Goals: Before you start creating a Google Ads campaign, you should take some time to consider what your goals are. Are you looking to increase brand awareness, generate leads, or drive sales? Knowing your objectives will help you decide which types of campaigns to create and which keywords to target.
2. Choose Your Target Audience: Once you know your goals, you can start to identify who your target audience is. Consider who your ideal customer is and then create buyer personas to help you understand their demographics, interests, and behaviors.
3. Set Your Budget: It’s important to set a budget for your Google Ads campaign so that you don’t overspend. Consider how much you can realistically afford to spend and then set a daily budget and a maximum cost per click.
4. Choose Your Campaign Type: Google Ads offers several different types of campaigns, including search, display, remarketing, and video. Think about which type of campaign is most likely to help you reach your goals and then create a campaign for that type.
5. Select Your Keywords: Your keywords will determine which searches your ads appear for. Spend some time researching relevant keywords and create a list of ones that are relevant to your business.
6. Write Your Ads: Once you have your keywords and campaign type selected, you can start writing your ads. Make sure your ads are relevant to your keywords and reflect the message of your business.
7. Monitor Your Performance: Once your campaign is up and running, you should monitor its performance regularly. Check your metrics, such as impressions, clicks, and conversions, to get an idea of how your ads are performing. Make changes as needed to optimize your campaign and reach your goals.
Getting your search campaign for Google Ads off the ground is quite easy. There are just a few things to consider and keep in mind. What is important once you have established an account, is to optimize it vigorously by tweaking its settings and managing keywords by adding new ones or removing older ineffective ones. When you succeed in doing this, more traffic will hit your website through terrific paid search results with sales, revenue and even profit rolling in...
No long term contracts and competitive prices to suit all business sizes